Leveling Wall Street’s Playing Field
Our mission is to empower all investors to achieve their financial goals. We believe no one cares more about your money than you. And with the right set of tools, you can manage your investments better than anyone on Wall Street!
If you are the kind of person that wants total control over your investments, our Patent-Pending Options Analysis and Backtesting Platform can give you that edge!
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Also please review our FAQ and Tutorials for additional information. We look forward to your feedback.
- Bill is the Founder of OptionStack.
- Prior to OptionStack, he was part of the senior management team at Intel, where he led the development of enterprise software applications that generated over $2B+ in revenues.
- Bill holds a Masters from Stanford University.
- Paul is a co-founder at OptionStack and helps lead the engineering efforts.
- Prior to OptionStack, Paul was a principal engineer at Intel, where he developed mission critical software applications.
- Paul holds a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering & Computer Science from U.C. Berkeley.
- Austin is a founding team member at OptionStack and helps lead the engineering efforts.
- Prior to OptionStack, Austin was part of the engineering team at Intel, where he developed enterprise security applications.
- Austin is an avid futures and options trader.
- Young is a Director at CitiGroup, specializing in interest rate derivatives.
- Prior to CitiGroup, he also worked at Deutsche Bank and Lehman Brothers.
- He holds a Masters in Financial Engineering from U.C. Berkeley.
- Margaret, CFA, CAIA, is Vice President at BlackRock.
- Prior to BlackRock, she was a portfolio manager at Boston Private Bank, where she had over $1B (AUM) Assets Under Management.
- She also held various trading roles at Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, and Barclays Capital.
- She holds a MBA from NYU Stern School of Business and is both a CFA and CAIA Charterholder.